We are going to provide you with 10 self talk for remaining calm and relaxed when anger overpowers.
Top 10 Self Talk for Decreasing Anger
- I can stay calm and don’t need to prove myself
- I’m in control of myself, as long as I keep my cool,
- I’m the only person who can make me angry or keep me calm.
- My anger is a warning. It’s time to talk to myself and relax.
- I don’t need to feel threatened here.
- It’s okay to feel confused or unsure sometimes and nothing says I have to be competent and strong all the time.
- The only thing I can control is myself and my feelings and it’s impossible to control other people and situations.
- I don’t need to be in control of everything and everybody and its okay to be uncertain sometimes
- If people criticize me. I can survive that. Nothing says I have to be perfect
- It’s okay to make mistakes.
Dr. Rameez Shaikh ” Anger is a sign of weakness, frustration and hidden pain “
Anger management and Counseling
Mind & Mood Clinic takes individual or well as group session for anger management in Nagpur . Due to COVID-19 and social distancing we also provide online counseling via Video/Audio/Chat from Psychotherapist. Get help from leading online Psychiatrist & Psychotherapist of India at very affordable rates.
Dr. Rameez Shaikh (MBBS, MD, MIPS) is a consultant Psychiatrist, Sexologist & Psychotherapist in Nagpur and works at Mind & Mood Clinic. He believes that science-based treatment, encompassing spiritual, physical, and mental health, will provide you with the long-lasting knowledge and tool to find happiness and wholeness again.
Dr. Rameez Shaikh, a dedicated psychiatrist , is a beacon of compassion and understanding in the realm of mental health. With a genuine passion for helping others, he combines his extensive knowledge and empathetic approach to create a supportive space for his patients.