Hypnosis and life coaching are powerful tools for creating rapid transformation by rewiring and healing faulty programming at the deepest level of the subconscious or unconscious. Hypnosis helps you get to the root of the problem quickly so that you can focus on creating the life that they want and deserve.
Hypnosis tools can help to address common concerns in a number of the way such as :
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Banishing limiting beliefs and negative thinking
- Stopping unwanted patterns and habits
- Overcoming a fear and anxiety.
- Increasing motivation and productivity
- Breaking negative relationship patterns
- Handling stress and managing problematic thoughts and emotions
- Getting unblock by gaining clarity of their goals, desires, and necessary action
- Developing self-esteem and confidence and take back control of their lives
- Improving the ability to meditate
This is just a limited list of what these hypnosis, hypnotherapy, and life coaching tools can help you to transform life. Dr. Rameez Shaikh is the founder of the Mind & Mood Clinic in Nagpur, Maharashtra, and has been a full-time Psychiatrist and Psychotherapist in Nagpur. Dr. Shaikh has conducted multiple hypnotherapy sessions and helped many clients to recover their full potential. We have also started online hypnotherapy session due to covid-19 Lockdown
Need a more personalized approach Book now:
Mind & Mood Clinic, Nagpur.
Dr. Rameez Shaikh
MBBS, MD, MIPS
Dr. Rameez Shaikh (MBBS, MD, MIPS) is a consultant Psychiatrist, Sexologist & Psychotherapist in Nagpur and works at Mind & Mood Clinic. He believes that science-based treatment, encompassing spiritual, physical, and mental health, will provide you with the long-lasting knowledge and tool to find happiness and wholeness again.
Dr. Rameez Shaikh, a dedicated psychiatrist , is a beacon of compassion and understanding in the realm of mental health. With a genuine passion for helping others, he combines his extensive knowledge and empathetic approach to create a supportive space for his patients.