Maintaining a strong relationship involves work, attention, and dedication. A relationship does not heal on its own. That link might be irreparably damaged by ego and misconceptions. Seeking relationship counselling may be beneficial since you will receive advise from a trained counsellor who will tell you what is wrong in the relationship.
We provide relationship therapy at Mind & Mood Clinic, Nagpur. Ours is a broad and multi-specialty team of psychologists, family therapists, psychiatric social workers, therapists, and counsellors with decades of expertise working with couples and providing individualised solutions for a better and happier relationship. If things aren’t going well with your partner, contact us right away to receive the best marriage counselling.
Relationship counselling might assist if you and your partner’s trust is damaged, communication is poor, or there is an increase in the frequency of conflicts.
Most counsellors adhere to the following essential general principles, which are more than just theoretical orientation. These are some examples:
- Establishing specific goals and objectives for the couple seeking counselling.
- Concentrate on the issue that caused substantial issues in the relationship.
- The therapist should take an active role in treating the marriage rather than treating each member individually.
- Concentrate on answers and interventions that will result in a shift in the couple’s viewpoint.
When do Couples go for therapy ?
Couples counselling aids in the re-establishment of closeness in broken relationships. Couples also seek relationship therapy to deepen their partnership or rekindle the spark that has faded in the daily grind of life. Some people seek the help of a counsellor to iron out the kinks in their relationships that arise as a result of financial difficulties or other factors such as:
- Misunderstandings which causes communication issues.
- Tension as a result of poor sexual performance.
- Conflicts arise as a result of the absence of children or mentally defective wards.
- Addiction to drugs or alcohol
- Domestic violence.
- Relationship adultery
Here are some of the most important advantages of receiving relationship counselling:
- Improved communication abilities.
- An boost in self-esteem and a sense of self-acceptance.
- The capacity to detect and overcome self-destructive behaviours and behavioural patterns.
- You will learn how to regulate and express unpleasant emotions in a healthy way.
- You will also have a firm grasp on how to deal with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
- Improve your self-esteem and decision-making abilities.
- You can effectively handle tension while also assisting the partnership to thrive.
- Improved problem-solving and conflict-resolution abilities
Why Choose Mind & Mood Clinic, Nagpur ?
We use our expertise to guarantee that you receive the care you require and deserve. Our multidisciplinary team of psychologists, counsellors, and medics is available around the clock and will be with you every step of the journey. We collaborate with you thanks to our 24-hour assistance, customised strategies, and comprehensive approach. Couples counselling may be a very transforming experience for a couple. When you visit a Psychotherapist in Mind & Mood Clinic, you will notice that it is a secure space where both of you may learn more about yourself and each other in an environment of trust and respect. You can also book online consultation for marriage counselling.
Our relationship counsellor will examine your feelings of all kinds – anxiety, sadness, eating disorders, and so on – that have arisen as a result of your partnership’s pain. They will explain why and when these emotions are triggered, as well as how to address them.
Dr. Rameez Shaikh (MBBS, MD, MIPS) is a consultant Psychiatrist & Psychotherapist in Nagpur and works at Mind & Mood Clinic. He believes that faith-based treatment, encompassing spiritual, physical, and mental health, will provide you with the long-lasting knowledge and tool to find happiness and wholeness again. In his spare time, he’s an aspiring singer and writer.